KV Tumkur, Amalapura is at a distance of 12 kms from Bus Stand on Koratagere road. The building is a sight to behold with a back drop of natural rock formation. Once fully developed the school campus can be with the best of the KV Campus in the Region. The school has been doing exceptionally well in academics and as well as in other activities. The Vidyalaya will make out a straight line of conduct and walk on it, regardless of on other people's curves.
Academic Session Period of Vidyalaya: 1 Apr, 2015 to 31 March, 2016
Vacation Period :
- Summer Vacation :03 May, 2015(Sunday) to 21 June, 2015(Sunday) (50 Days)
- Autumn Break : 18 October,2015(Sunday) to 27 October, 2015(Tuesday) (10 Days)
- Winter Break : 24 Dec, 2015(Thursday) to 03 Jan, 2015(Sunday)(11 Days)
- To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government employees including defense and para military personnel by providing a common programme of education.
- To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education.
- To initiate and promote experimentations and innovations in education in collaboration with other bodies like CBSE, NCERT, etc.
- To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of “Indianness” among children.